How to Share My Information
Students may give a delegate, such as a parent, guardian, spouse, or partner, access to view some areas of their education record in the University’s Student Administration (Student Admin) system.
How to share access to information:
1. Log in to Student Admin.
2. Go to self-service, and then select Student Center.
3. On the right hand side of your student center page, click Share My Information.
4. On the page that appears, select Delegate Access to a New Contact.
5. Read the terms and conditions displayed, and select I Accept.
6. In the page that appears, fill out your contact’s information, check the boxes by the information you would like them to have access to, and select Save.
7. In the email notification pop-up that appears, select OK.
8. In the save confirmation window, select OK.
9. View the Share My Information – Summary to verify that all information and preferences are correct.
Please note: The contact you designated as a delegate will receive an automatically generated email at the address you provided. The message notifies the delegate of the information that is viewable and contains instructions on how to create an account.