If a student has shared access to information in the University’s Student Administration (Student Admin) system with you, you can enter the system as a delegate and view select areas of the education record.
Please note: Before you can view this information, you first need to create an account. The instructions below are for subsequent visits to Student Admin.
How to View Information:
If you just created an account, skip to step 3.
1. Go to https://studentadmin.uconn.edu and click Delegate Login.
2. Log in to Student Admin with your username and password.
3. At the top of the opening page, select the Main Menu drop-down.
4. In the drop-down, select Self-Service.
5. Of the options that appear, select Shared Information Center.
6. In the menu that appears, select the information you wish to view. Note: The information the student gave you access to is listed in the account creation email.