Withdraw Your Application
At any time during the admissions process, you may withdraw and cancel your admissions application.
- Sign into the Student Administration System using the information provided by the UConn Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
NOTE: Also access Logging In for detailed instructions.
- Click the Main Menu drop-down arrow, Self-Service, and then Student Center.
- From your Student Center, under the Admissions header, click the Withdraw Application link. The Admissions Withdrawal page opens.
- Click the I Withdraw My Admissions Application button.
NOTE: If you decide not to cancel your application, click the I Do Not Want to Withdraw My Application button. You are returned to your Student Center page.
NOTE: If you have already paid your deposit, the following message is displayed. Any financial aid, course registration, and/or residence hall assignment are also cancelled.
- Click the Confirm Withdrawal of My Admissions Application button.
- Click the drop-down arrow and select the main reason you choose not to attend UConn.
- Click the magnifying glass, search for and select the school you plan to attend.
- Finally, click the Save button.
- A message displays confirming the cancellation of your admissions application.