Waive the ConnPIRG Fee
ConnPIRG (Public Interest Research Group) is a student activism group that works on a number of issues relating to the environment, campaign finance reform, corporate watchdog causes, and other issues. Every student is automatically billed $5.00 on their fee bill, which goes directly to ConnPIRG.
If you wish to waive the Conn PIRG fee you must complete the waiver in the Student Administration System.
After logging in, navigate to ConnPIRG wiaver by clicking:
- Main Menu, Self-Service, and then Student Center. Your Student Center appears.
- Scroll down the page to the Finances section. Click the Create Student Permissions link.
- The UCONN Student Permissions page displays. Click the ConnPIRG Waiver link.
- In order for the waiver to be completed, click the Waive ConnPIRG Contribution checkbox, and then click the Create Waiver button.
- When the waiver has been successfully completed,Waiver Successfully Created displays just below your name.
To learn more about the activities supported by your ConnPIRG donation, click the ConnPIRG Website link above the Create Waiver button.