Student Help

Request Official Transcript

You can request official transcripts online using the Student Administration System.

After logging in, navigate to the Request Official Transcripts by clicking:

  1. Self Service from the Main Menu, and then Student Center.
  2. From the Student Center, select the My Academics link.
    The My Academics page displays.
  3. Next to the Transcript header, click the Request official transcript link.
  4. The Request Official Transcript page displays.
    NOTE: Students with a hold on their record will be unable to request official transcripts. If a hold is present, click the link for details about the hold so steps can be taken to remove it.
    • UCONN Law Students: Must fill out a transcript request form and send it to the Law School directly. Click the Law link to obtain the transcript request form.
    • All Other Students: If you have attachments to accompany an Official Transcript please send or fax a written request and all required documents. Click the Forms link to obtain a transcript request form.
  5. Next, select your processing options which include: quantity, recipient address and address type.
  6. When finished, click the Submit button at the bottom of the screen.
    The Submit button will NOT display and you will be unable to request an official transcript if there is a hold on your record.
  7. A confirmation page displays. Make note of the Request # for future reference.