Modify Your Names
You can add and modifying a degree name, to reflect how you would like your name to appear on your diploma.
After logging in, navigate to Names:
- Click the Main Menu drop-down arrow. Hover your mouse over Self-Service, and then click Student Center.
- Scroll to the Personal Information section of the page and click the Names link.
Your Names page displays with a list of your current names. You should see a "Primary" name. Some students will also see a Degree name. A degree name is the name on your diploma.
- You can add a degree name, if you want your name to appear differently on your diploma. Click the Add a new name button.
- On the Add a new name page, select a Name type and enter the name information. Degree names should be entered EXACTLY how you want them to appear on your diploma including upper and lowercase letters and punctuation.
- Click Save.
- On the Save Confirmation page, click OK
- The updated name information displays. You can click the Change Degree Name link if you want to make changes.