Instructors and Advisors Help
View Data For Other Students
You can view class schedules, enrollment appointments, grades, degree progress reports, and unofficial transcripts for students not assigned to you as an advisor.
After logging in, navigate to View Data For Other Students by clicking:
- Self Service in the Menu, then Faculty Center.
- Click the Advisor Center tab at the top of the page.
The My Advisees page displays.
- Click the View Data For Other Students button.
The Advisees Student Center page displays.
- Enter the student's ID or any information you have and click Search. Leave fields blank for a list of all values.
- You can save the search by selecting the Save Search Criteria at the bottom of the search area.
- Click a name in the resulting list, or choose the arrow button to view more names.
- You can also click on the View All link.
- Selecting a student name will bring you to the Student Center for that particular student.
- You can now view that student's Academics, Transfer Credits, Service Indicators, Holds, Enrollment Dates, and Advisor.