Tender by Register
The Tender by Register page provides two types of information regarding your tender activity. It lists your cashiering office's balance totals by tender key and each register's balance totals by tender key.
Tender by Register is used when a cashier has multiple registers open in one business day. The cashier can balance each register, and all the registers will total the cashier’s tender by Deposit ID. Different registers will be used to identify different batches for the same cashier for the same business day.
Path: Student Financials > Cashiering > Balance by Business Day > Review Tender By Register
- On the Find an Existing Value page, search for the office for which you wish to view tender by register.
- Next to the Cashier Office Date field, click the magnifying glass icon and select the business date of the tender activity that you want to view.
- Click Search. The Total Balance field displays the total balance for the cashiering office for the selected business date.
- Use the blue Detail by Register navigation header to view all or find a particular register. Click Find to search for a particular register.
Total by Tender Key Frame
The Total by Tender Key group box displays the cashiering office's balance totals by tender key.
- Tender Key: Lists each type of tender that the cashiering office received during the business day.
- Tender Total Amount: Lists the total balance of each tender key.
Detail by Register Frame
The Detail by Register group box displays each register's balance total by tender key.
- Register: Lists the register followed by each type of tender that the
register received during the business day.
- Total: Lists the total balance for the register followed by the
register's balance total for each type of tender.