Post Student Transactions
Path: Student Financials > Charges and Payments > Post Student Transactions
- In the ID field, enter the appropriate ID. To select an ID from the Lookup List, click the magnifying glass icon to the right of the field. On the Lookup ID page, type the student’s name and then click Look Up. A list of IDs is displayed.
Note: You may need to click View All for all IDs to appear.
- Next to the Account Type field, click the magnifying glass icon to select the appropriate Account Type.
- In the Item Type field, enter the Item Type number if you know it, or click the magnifying glass icon to view the corresponding Item Types. Click View All to view the first 300 results.
Tip: Enter a partial number in the Item Type field, and then click Look Up. Only the Item Types beginning with that number will appear in the Search Results list.
- Click Add.
- In the Amount field, enter the appropriate amount.
- In the Term field, type the 4-digit Term code.
- In the Reference Number field, enter a brief detailed description of the transaction you are posting.
- In the Due Date field, enter the date the charge is due. Add two weeks to today’s date so the student can be notified of the charge via email.
Tip: Click the calendar icon to select a date.
- Click Post.
- To verify the posting, at the bottom of the page, click Student Accounts.
- Click Account Details for the Account Type and Term you posted in.
- To return to the Students Accounts page, click Return at the bottom of the page.
- To return to the Student Post page, click Return at the bottom of the page.
- To post another charge, click New Transaction.