Delete a Run Control ID
Use this procedure to delete unwanted Run Control IDs that were created by you in the Student Administration System.
Path: UC Campus Community > UC Campus Community Process > Delete Run Control
- Click Search.
- Select a Run Control ID from the list that you wish to use to run this process, NOT the one you wish to delete.
Suggestion: Select the Run Control ID equal to your UserID, as this Run Control ID cannot be deleted.
- Next to the Run Control ID to Delete field, click the magnifying glass icon.
- Click Look Up.
- Select the Run Control ID you wish to delete.
- Click Run.
- Click OK.
- Click Report Manager.
- Click Refresh until the Run Status is Posted.
- Click Delete Run Control to view the report confirming the deletion of the Run Control ID in Adobe Reader.
- Click Go back to Delete Run Control to return to the Delete Run Control page.