Designing and following an academic plan can be complicated, but the PeopleSoft Student Administration System provides UConn students – and the instructors and professionals who support them – with the tools to manage the process.
The Student Administration System is a collection of interactive course and enrollment information and tools, which students will use starting with the admissions stage and continuing through graduation. A main feature of the system is the online registration tool, which enables students and their advisors to plan and enroll in classes. Other activities that students, instructors, and advisors can manage with the system include:
- Undergraduate Admissions: Check the status and view the decision of an application.
- Financial Aid: View information about financial aid awards, including scheduled disbursements.
- Personal Information: Complete or modify the FERPA Privacy Waiver, and update personal information.
- Academics: Plan and enroll in classes, view grades, request transcripts, and apply for graduation.
- Finances: View fee bill, make payments, enroll in a payment plan, get 1098T, GA Payroll Deductions, create student permissions, and Enroll in Direct Deposit
- COMPASS Online Application and Enrollment: Submit an application for specific non-degree and non-credit programs
Other useful tools include the Schedule Builder, Academic Requirements Report, What-if Report, and Plan of Study. You can learn more about how these tools and how they aid planning at http://registrar.uconn.edu/registration-tools/.