View Incomplete Application Status
During the admissions process, it is very important that you check your online application status frequently.
- Login to the Student Administration System using the information provided by the UConn Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Click the Main Menu drop-down arrow, Self-Service, and then Student Center.
- From your Student Center, under the Admissions header, click the Check Application Status link. The Application Status page opens.
- An Incomplete Application Status displays information describing what is required to complete your application.
- Review the Outstanding items for your application. Have all supporting documentation sent to the address noted. You may also send an email to Undergraduate Admissions by clicking the Contact Us link.