View Completed Application Status
During the admissions process, it is very important that you check your online application status frequently. View your status by accessing the Student Administration System.
- Sign into the Student Administration System using the information provided by the UConn Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
NOTE: Also access Sign In for detailed instructions.
- Click the Main Menu drop-down arrow, Self-Service, and then Student Center.
- From your Student Center, under the Admissions header, click the Check Application Status link. The Application Status page opens.
- A message displays that your application was completed on a particular date.
- If you need to communicate with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, you may send an email to the office by clicking the Contact Us link.