View Admissions Decision Deferred
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions may defer making a decision on a completed application for a variety of reasons.
During the admissions process, it is very important that you check your online application status frequently. View your admissions status by accessing the Student Administration System.
- Sign into the Student Administration System using the information provided by the UConn Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
NOTE: Also access Sign In for detailed instructions.
- Click the Main Menu drop-down arrow, Self-Service, and then Student Center.
- From your Student Center, under the Admissions header, click the Check Application Status link. The Application Status page opens.
- A message displays that the admission decision for your application has been deferred. The example below requests that Mid Year Grades be submitted before a decision is made.
- Send any requested documentation to the address provided. You may also send an email to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by clicking the Contact Us link.
- Throughout the admissions process, you will be sent email notifications to your personal email account asking you to sign into the Student Administration System and check your application status.