Request Enrollment Verification
You can obtain an enrollment certificate for health insurers or other companies requesting proof of enrollment.
After logging in, navigate to Request Enrollment Verification by clicking:
- Self Service from the Main Menu, and then Student Center.
- Under Academics, select Enrollment Verification from the drop down menu.
- Click the link to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- In the new window, click the button to log in to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- When the National Student Clearinghouse STudent Self-Service site launches, click the Obtain and enrollment certificate link.
- If enrollment is verified, this certificate displays, which you can then print and mail to the requesting party.
- If enrollment cannot be verified, a message displays. If you receive such a message in error, contact the Registrar's Office for assistance.