Request Direct Deposit
Complete this process to enroll in or edit your information in the Direct Deposit program.
After logging in, navigate to Enroll or Edit Direct Deposit Information by clicking:
- Main Menu, Self-Service, and then Student Center. Your Student Center appears.
- Scroll down the page to the Finances section. Click the Enroll or Edit Direct Deposit Information link.
- Review the Direct Deposit Introduction page and then click the Continue button.
- Review the Agreement to Terms and Conditions page. Click the checkbox, and then the Continue button.
- Enter the bank Routing Number and Account Number. Click the View check sample link to see how to identify these numbers. Important! After entering the Account Number, press the Enter/Return key or the Tab key to activate the Add button. Then click the Add button.
- Click the Yes button to confirm your information. Click No if you need to edit your information.
- An email notification confirming enrollment in the Direct Deposit Refund program is sent to the student.
- To remove or edit your Direct Deposit Refund information, from your Student Center, click the Enroll or Edit Direct Deposit Information link.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click the Agreement to Terms and Conditions checkbox, and then click the Continue button.
- Click the Remove button.
- Click the Yes button to confirm.
- Your bank information is blanked out and an email notification acknowledging cancellation of the Direct Deposit Refund program is sent to the student.
For more information, see the Direct Deposit page on the UConn Office of the Bursar website.