Request Official Transcript
You can request official transcripts online using the Student Administration System.
After logging in, navigate to the Request Official Transcripts by clicking:
- Self Service from the Main Menu, and then Student Center.
- From the Student Center, select the My Academics link.
The My Academics page displays.
- Next to the Transcript header, click the Request official transcript link.
- The Request Official Transcript page displays.
NOTE: Students with a hold on their record will be unable to request official transcripts. If a hold is present, click the link for details about the hold so steps can be taken to remove it.
- UCONN Law Students: Must fill out a transcript request form and send it to the Law School directly. Click the Law link to obtain the transcript request form.
- All Other Students: If you have attachments to accompany an Official Transcript please send or fax a written request and all required documents. Click the Forms link to obtain a transcript request form.
- Next, select your processing options which include: quantity, recipient address and address type.
- When finished, click the Submit button at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: The Submit button will NOT display and you will be unable to request an official transcript if there is a hold on your record.
- A confirmation page displays. Make note of the Request # for future reference.