Modify Your Email Addresses
Prior to being admitted to UConn, the University uses your personal email account to correspond with you. Once you have been provided your Student Administration System 7-digit UserID, you may log into the system and update your personal email address as needed.
All admitted students are issued a University email address. This account is then used to send official UConn correspondence to you. It is your responsibility to check it on a regular basis. For more information, see http://google.uconn.edu/
After logging in, navigate to Email Addresses by clicking:
- Main Menu, Self-Service, and then Student Center.
- Scroll down to the Personal Information section of the page and select Email Addresses from the drop down menu.
The Email Addresses page displays with your Campus and Personal email types. Initially, the Admissions Office corresponds with you via your Personal account. After being admitted, the Campus account is used to send official UConn correspondence. You can add or modify the Personal, Business, or other External Campus email address.
NOTE: The Campus email type may not be modified or deleted.
- To update an email address, type over the existing one.
- To add a new address, click the Add an Email Address button.
- Select an Email Type from the drop-down menu and type in your email address.
- Click the Delete button to remove an email address that you do not wish to display.
- When you are finished, click the Save button.