Instructors and Advisors Help
View Unofficial Transcripts
After logging in, navigate to Unofficial Transcripts by clicking:
- Self Service in the Menu, then Faculty Center.
- Click the Advisor Center tab at the top of the page.
The My Advisees page displays.
- Click View Student Details to see an advisee's Student Center.
- Under Academics, from the other academic... drop-down menu, select Transcript: View Unofficial and then click the double arrow button.
- On the Advisee Unofficial Transcript page, select the Academic Institution and Report Type and then click the go button.
Your advisee's unofficial transcript displays within your browser.
The Unofficial Transcript Report includes the classes taken, grades, credits, and term and cumulative GPAs for each semester
The columns to the right of the course names represent the credits attempted, the credits and grade earned, and the grade points.