Instructors and Advisors Help
View Academic Requirements
An advisor can track a student's progress towards completion of their current academic program.
After logging in, navigate to View Academic Requirements by clicking:
- Self Service in the Menu, then Faculty Center.
- Click the Advisor Center tab at the top of the page.
The My Advisees page displays.
- Click View Student Details to see an advisee's Student Center.
- Under Academics, from the other academic... drop down menu, select Academic Requirements and click the double arrow button.
The Advisee Requirements page displays.
- Use the collapse all or expand all buttons to restrict or expand your display.
- You can also select the View Report as PDF button.
- Degree requirements are listed as Requirement Groups and are comprised of Requirements. Requirement Groups appear with a “RG” designation next to them and Requirements appear with a “RQ” designation next to them.
- If all requirements have been met, the Requirement Group to which it belongs will also appear as Satisfied.
- If any requirement is not complete, the Requirement Group to which it belongs will appear as Not Satisfied.