Instructors and Advisors Help
Once you are logged in, you can set favorites to a list of pages that you visit often.
- One way to add to your list is by clicking the Add to Favorites link in the menu at the top of the page. This adds the page you are currently viewing to your list of favorites.
- You can also edit your Favorites. From the Menu, click My Favorites, then Edit Favorites.
- You can delete any item from your Favorites by selecting the Delete button next to the item.
- To customize your list, click the Personalize link.
- Order columns or add fields to the sort order list by highlighting the column name and then clicking on the right arrow.
- The column name will now appear in the Sort Order list.
- Click the Preview button to see how your list of items will look when sorted.
- Click OK if you want to keep the list in the order it appears or click Cancel and start over.
- Click the Save button after editing or deleting favorites.