Instructors and Advisors Help
Request HuskyCT Courses
You can request a HuskyCT shell for any of your class sections listed in the PeopleSoft Student Administration System.
After logging in, navigate to the Request HuskyCT Courses by clicking:
- Self Service in the Menu, then Faculty Center.
- From the Faculty Center, select the huskyct sections tab.
- To request HuskyCT sections, first select the appropriate term (semester).
NOTE: You must be listed as the class instructor to request a HuskyCT site.
- Mark the checkbox next to each section you want created in HuskyCT.
- You must click the Submit button to process your request.
- Your submitted request will be available in HuskyCT by 9:00 am the following business day.
- If you have never requested a HuskyCT shell for the selected section(s) before, the process is complete.
- If you wish to have a previous HuskyCT section restored in one or more of your new sections, complete the Restore HuskyCT Sections form.
- For more information on using HuskyCT, visit the Instructional Resource Center (IRC) website: http://www.irc.uconn.edu/