Instructors and Advisors Help
Remove a Service Indicator
You can remove a negative service indicator, or advising hold, from a student's record.
After logging in, navigate to Remove a Service Indicator by clicking:
- Self Service in the Menu, then Faculty Center.
- Click the Advisor Center tab at the top of the page.
The My Advisees page displays.
- Click the Hold icon next to the student for which you wish to remove the service indicator.
The Manage Service Indicators page now displays.
- Click the Service Indicator Code link.
The Edit Service Indicators page displays.
- Click the Release button.
- Click the OK button to remove the Service Indicator.
- The page for this student now shows that there are no Service Indicators.