Viewing and Printing Advisees by Advisor
Path: UC Student Records > UC Manage Academic Records > UC Manage Academic Reports > Advisees by Advisor
- Click Search to view your existing Run Control IDs. From the list, select a Run Control ID. If the only one that appears in the list is your User ID in all capital letters, or you wish to create another Run Control ID, click Add a New Value.
- In the ID field, enter the appropriate ID. To select an ID from the Lookup List, click the magnifying glass icon to the right of the field. On the Lookup ID page, type some criteria and then click Look Up. A list of IDs is displayed.
Note: You may need to click View All for all IDs to appear.
- Click Run
- On the Process Scheduler Request page, in the Server Name field, select PSUNX.
Note: Retain the fields Type = Web and Format = PDF. If you want the report output to be an Excel spreadsheet, then change Format to CSV.
- Click OK.
- Click Report Manager to access the report list.
- Click Refresh until the report status is Posted.
- Click List Active Student Advisees to view and print the report.
- Click Go Back to Advisee Report to return to the Advisee Report page.