Lift Service Indicator – Individuals
The UC Service Indicators process updates the Negative Service Indicator (Holds) status on student accounts. This process runs every fifteen minutes. However, cashiers may run the Lift Service Indicator – Individuals process as needed for one individual student who has just made a payment and needs services reinstated immediately.
Path: UC Student Financials > UC Charges and Payments > Lift Service Ind - Individuals
- Click Search to view your existing Run Control IDs. From the list, select the CREDHIST Run Control ID. If you do not have a CREDHIST Run Control ID, click Add a New Value and add it.
Note: Run Control IDs are case sensitive and cannot contain spaces.
- In the ID field, enter the student’s ID. To select an ID from the Lookup List, click the magnifying glass icon to the right of the field. On the Lookup ID page, type the student’s name and then click Look Up. A list of IDs is displayed.
Note: You may need to click View All for all IDs to appear.
- Click Run.
- Click OK.
- Click Report Manager.
- Click Refresh until the report status is Posted. The Negative Service Indicator status is updated.
Note: The Lift Service Indicator process runs for the entire student population every fifteen minutes to automatically remove holds from students that pay through self service online.
- Click Go back to Lift Service Ind - Individual to return to the Lift Service Ind – Individuals page.
- To run another Lift Service Ind - Individuals process, enter the next student’s ID in the ID field and repeat steps 3-7.