Course Search as a Guest
Search the Course catalog as a guest by clicking: https://student.studentadmin.uconn.edu/CSGUE/signon.html
- Under Course Search, select a semester/ year, academic level, and campus from the drop downs to narrow your search.
- Under the Subject dropdown, browse the subject areas available and select one.
- Optional: You can further narrow your search by entering a Keyword related to either the course title, course description, or instructor last name. After typing in your keyword, select the associated radio button.
- Click Search.
- On the Search Results tab, click the Class # of the course you would like to view.
- From here, you can view the class details. Class details include Meeting Information, Class Availability, and Description.
- Click the Return to Browse Course Catalog link to continue browsing the catalog.
- Back on the Search Results tab, you can either select a different Class # or change your search criteria at the top of the page and then click Search.